Sunday 24 June 2012

Bring The Magic into Your Life...

Sounds good to me... "No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, the magic of gratitude will change your life" (R.Byrne: the MAGIC).
Its been a gong show of a morning, so it might be time to focus on what is good and beutiful in the world around me.
Brodie and I end each day with prayers, I have changed it from my childhood one "if I should die before I wake"  to "thank you Lord for my day, thank you for________ We take turns listing things off people or events from our day. Sometimes my prayers are altered or left unsaid, because its just a can of worms I don't want to open. I realize that doesn't mean I should over look them, but find time to myself to explore, think and pray about my own day, Brodie and I are intentional with our gratitude because we have found a place it fits into our day.
Don't get me wrong I often have moments that I just whisper thank you thank you, when I'm caught in a moment... usually watching the boys, but I'm committing to being more intentional for a little of my own magic... here are a few things on my list:


Beauty of nature in our own backyard
My 3 guys
Beach days
My sweet Meadow
My Parents
What are you grateful for:













kristen heather

4 comments:

  1. Here's the prayer we say:
    Dear God: thank you for this day, and thank you for my family. Please watch over us and keep us safe, healty and happy. Help me to make good choices, and I am sorry for the times I didn't make very good choices. Today I am greatful for ____, ____, and ____. Love you, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for this day that was mixed with tears, fears and memories all blended together with sunshine.

    Oh Yes and Grateful for the Kristen Heathers of this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, that is sweet. I hope the days ahead are better, focus on what is good and what is working

      Delete

Get Low and Look Up

Do you ever get reoccurring messages in your life? I do... lately it has been look up. I seen a few IG post to look up and notice another pe...