Friday 13 July 2012

kristen heather's friday favorites # 1

Through exploring the blog world I have noticed different versions of gratitude lists, I wanted to try and create a link to the blog at finding joy I have never created a link so I hope I can figure it out. If not google the blog, it's worth the effort.

Here is my list of Friday favs:

My two year old sharing nature, even when Mr.Naughty is sneaking a treat he always takes an extra for his big brother.




My 8 years olds love of nature




Coffee (need I say more)




Process art! Korben made this beautiful rock at day care this week






A summer full of days off that = downtime, activity time, mini projects, bucket lists and energy to work on the to do list.....balance, no rushing, no rush hour driving

       kristen heather



1 comment:

  1. Hi. I figured out how to grab the button to Finding Joy. Here is the link that helped me.

    http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-add-button-to-your-blog.html

    After you are done writing your post in Compose mode, change it to HTML, post the link you copied from Finding Joy then Save the post and return it to Compose. Let me know if it does not work!

    My blog address is
    http://oneadaygratitude.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Get Low and Look Up

Do you ever get reoccurring messages in your life? I do... lately it has been look up. I seen a few IG post to look up and notice another pe...