Saturday 21 July 2012

Friday Favorite.....on Saturday



Well I might be a day late but I am happy to see the weekend 
Here is my list of favorite things for this week:
We have a house guest, Lizzy , a leopard gecko, Brodie is caring for her over the summer. A big thank you to our friends Wendy and Owen for trusting us, we are all enjoying her


Brodie said it was so nice to have something of your own to care for, he melts my heart

One of my "wants" is to set up the deck as an outside escape...its not there yet but I do love sitting in this chair to read or just close my eyes 


I set up a budget
Vaz-Oxlade method...our jars are electronic



My Mom and I use to share an over sized cozy sweater, that just felt like a hug when you put it on, my Mom labeled it the "sick sweater" she gave it to me at some point after moving out.....it has seen its last days but its funny... I now have this grey over sized sweater which Korben loves to use as a blanket, 
and if I am wearing it he will crawl up on my lap and crawl inside.







2 comments:

  1. There's always something to look forward to on the weekend (or Friday, for that matter). Keep working on that deck. Tom and his excellent and supportive friends built a new one outside our house over the July long weekend (had to get it DONE before the surgery), and it has immediately became a gorgeous haven, a place to have lovely meals, and a place to chill when the cool of the evening arrives. Otherwise it's blazing hot out there during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sweater just like that, Kristen. I recently loaned it to a friend on a chilly night, and she curled right up into it. I caught her petting it a few times -- it's just that lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Get Low and Look Up

Do you ever get reoccurring messages in your life? I do... lately it has been look up. I seen a few IG post to look up and notice another pe...