Thursday 9 August 2012

Yummy

A few weeks ago I did a mad dash to Super Store for diapers and I was side tracked into the bakery ;)
I found yummy croissants, drizzled with chocolate and powdered sugar yum! I then thought twice when I saw the long check out lines, the self check out was open but how in the world do you purchase a bulk baked good....I debated then approached a staff near by and asked.....hot doughnuts she knew the code, it just made my day....
Then I started to think how hard could it be to make theses. We had frozen croissants at home from Harvest Bakery, so: 

  1. I baked some up, let them cool
  2. Melted 1/3 cup of chocolate chips    
  3. Drizzled chocolate
  4. Added some powdered sugar 

           Instant yummy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Low and Look Up

Do you ever get reoccurring messages in your life? I do... lately it has been look up. I seen a few IG post to look up and notice another pe...