Friday 3 August 2012

Friday Favs # 3

I am over the moon with the our new pictures, Candice from Old Country Road Photography took them; a wonderful women with tons of patience...I thought for sure we would only get good ones of Brodie since Korben was very unwilling to sit still for more than a few seconds....but I was wrong take a look


He is so beautiful


The reason I like this one SO much is Brodie really resembles me and in this one I see Jay's eyes and it just melted my heart




My boys


What more can you ask for two children who love each other, find comfort in each other and protect one another, they are both true gifts that I will never stop saying thank you for.

Oh and on a less sappy note......Brodie asked me the other day if I have a sense of humour...(which if you know me, you can only imagine how guilty I felt hearing that)....then I realized he is 8 and this one is kind of funny



Korben was so done...and that  is ok because he is 2


   kristen heather

Link up @









4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos...kudos to the photographer!
    Chances are Brodie was looking for a definition more than making an observation. Man! motherhood is a mine field for guilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.....when he asked he was remembering a day that I had a laughing fit and couldn't stop. I had the same problem this week when I had a glass a wine after taking pain meds earlier.....Jay thought it was great

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love the black and white.

    And, grin, just so you know, my hubby wants me to tell you it's Goof Off that actually did the majority of the work with that permanent marker....added it to the post! That's what happens when I write in the wee hours of the morning. :)

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have to keep my eye out for that....maybe Canada doesn't sell it. I love your Friday link up, such at great way to start the weekend.
      Thanks for putting an honest face to motherhood

      Delete

Get Low and Look Up

Do you ever get reoccurring messages in your life? I do... lately it has been look up. I seen a few IG post to look up and notice another pe...